Square of Spain
It is Barcelona's main transport home which seems to be the heart of the city and all roads as a result leading there. In the Plaza of Spain you can also see the arena were the famous battles took place. It also offers incredible view of the city and fountains along the square. Its one of the places in Barcelona that you have to go and see even the atmosphere is very relaxing and it would definitely make you happy and joyful.
|
Mission 2 things I learned
During the time working on the blogging presentation I did lots of research and learn lots of new things about blogs and how to make blogs look properly and what to write about in order to find audience.I. worked with three different blogging platforms which helped me to gain experience but eventually I did my blogs on the Blogger because two other platforms weren't free.When we put all our slides together I realized that I have to much writing on them but there was no point changing it because we did that 2 days before actual presentation.I also learned that it is much better doing slides in short sentenses to have less writing and make it more clear to the audience.I also learned how to properly allocate my work time.But overall me and my group were really happy with the presentation even though we had few mistakes but overall it came out really good.I also found it hard to expand on the blogs because I wonted them to be different and unique in some way.When I was ...
Comments
Post a Comment