Mission 2

For the mission 2 me and me and my group-mates Vince and Julia we decided to do blogging first of all we decided what each of us is going to do in order to  spread work between three  of us.We decided to do three different blogs and work with three different websites in order to create a blog.My blog was a travel blog about Barcelona and different places to visit in there.When I was starting to work on my blog I used Wix and Weebly in order to make a blog but I could not publish them because they were not free.So I decided to do my blogs on the Blogger and publish them there.When I was coming up with idea for my blog I wonted to do something that is relevant to me and something that I would be able to expand on and bring my idea to the reader of my blog.For this mission people in the class were picking which mission they like to do the most there was many choices for the mission for example YouTubing, photography and others and we decided to do blogging I thought it will be a nice mission to do because that was something we were actually using in class and it was nice to learn about other blogging platforms and compare them between each other for this mission me and my group had a clear idea of what to do for the mission and how to present it to the audience.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission 1 Final Product

Mission Creativity 1

Mission 3 Final Product