Mission 3 Final Product


This is the video me and my group create for the third mission for this mission we decided to do UFC greatest so we picked StoryMap JS to create slides with location before we started working with the website we did research on how to properly use the website and how to add images and locations.Than we had to come up with a plane for the recording part we screen recorded the StoryMap we created and after we recorded us talking trough the presentation it was a tricky thing to do because we had to do each slide in certain speed.In my opinion it was the hardest mission we did because no one had a clear idea how to make their video relevant to the theme.But overall I enjoyed doing this mission because I learned many different thing in how to create a video and also have better understanding how to do something similar in the future and how I can improve on it. Overall I'm happy with what we made but I'm sure we could off made it better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission 1 Final Product

Mission Creativity 1