Mission 2 final product


This is the final presentation which me and  my group made for mission 2 Blogging we put a lot of work in to this mission and I personally think it came out really good.We did a lot of research and also worked with many different platforms such as Weebly ,Wix ,Blogger.We picked this mission because we all liked to expand and find out more about blogs and how they became popular.In this mission we were trying to create three different blogs and than criticise them and also compare different blogging platforms in order to see which one is easier to work with.I also did research on what is blogging and why people blog.It was a very interesting topic to cover and I think we did a great job on this mission.In my opinion we definitely improved compare to the other mission 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission 1 Final Product

Mission Creativity 1

Mission 3 Final Product