Introduction

Hello everyone 👋 my name is Roman and I am from Ukraine my Irish story has started 5 years ago in a small town Mullingar.I started and graduated  secondary school in Mullingar.At the moment I'm studying in TU Dublin Blanchardstown Campus. I am studying for a bachelor of arts in Creative Digital Media.
I also like sports I like different sports such as soccer and rugby but my favourite one is boxing which I was doing for 2 years but sadly boxing club closed I remember all our lessons which were hard and very interesting at the same time.I also use to play soccer when I was in Ukraine for a local club I was playing soccer  for 3 years which was a great time spend with my teammates and a coach I learned so many things during that period of time.I learned how to work in a team assist as needed.i think sport is a good alternative for everyone because it makes us stronger and more confident.I also love to travel, I wanna discovery the beauty of the world and  learn more and more about world culture and meet different cultures and people around the worldI'm personally interested in becoming a Web Designer however, there are many different career opportunities. I believe that a job should be like a hobby.I also love 
listening to music because it helps me to relax concentrate in some way and also forget about all the problems.I also love to read short stories about the life and friends. The name of book which I like best is "A liter of the tear".I hope.I hope that everything will work out for me and I will be able to fulfil all my dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission 1 Final Product

Mission Creativity 1